Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm in my 9th month!

It's so crazy to be in my 9th month! We are getting so close to meeting our baby and I think it's really hitting us now. We are trying to get things organized and get last minute baby things done. We are getting really excited! I feel REALLY pregnant now. It's been nice being tall because a lot of the things I hear people complain about haven't hit me till now. Just recently I've started to feel heavy and feeling like the baby is pushing into my ribs. I have started feeling tired again too.
some days I feel really tired and other days I feel pretty normal.

Most of my cloths don't fit anymore. I'm still wearing non-maternity things but the all the t-shirts I have are getting to short in front. I've started wearing Jared's shirts around the house. It's so annoying to have everything so tight all the time and it's a nice break to put a big t on! I probably should have bought more maternity things but now that I'm so close to the end I just figured I'll work with what I have.

The baby is moving all the time and poking something out of my stomach on the left side. I'm not sure if it's an elbow, fist or foot but it gets my attention when it sticks out! The Midwifes said my baby is head down so it just confuses me! I always try to feel my belly to try and tell where the baby is but I just can't figure it out. I do know the midwifes are right about the head down part though because I feel hiccups down there!

1 comment:

Unhappy Customer said...

Your almost done!!! Decide on a name soon!!