Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Drew's first 4th!

We spent 4th of july with my family this year. We always go to warner center for fireworks because it's fun to hangout at the park and the firework show is awesome. We went over to the park around 6 because it was around a 100 degrees in the valley that day and we wanted to wait for it to cool down a little. We had such a fun time hanging out with family and eating. Drew loved it..he looked around the whole time! I was a little worried that the fireworks would scare him but he actually watched almost the whole firework show. It was really long and at the end he just looked up at Jared. I'm such a sap I totally teared up watching him watch the fireworks. Seeing his little eyes looking at the fireworks for the first time was so cute and it made me think how fun it will be at every holiday to get to watch him experience it for the first time! I can't wait! :)







We have a tradition to paint each others toe nails on the 4th. It started when we were dating and we've been doing it ever since. I think this is year 6!






No comments: