Saturday, August 6, 2011

Drew's blessing












Drew was blessed the day before he was 9 weeks old. His grandma Banks bought him a beautiful white outfit to wear. I was so nervous that he would spit up or poop on it! He usually does his business when he wakes up in the morning so that morning we got up 2 hours before church to give him plenty of time. It worked and we got through the day with him in white. Jared gave him a beautiful blessing. He said such wonderful things in the blessing it made me cry. I'm a total sap lately and after his blessing a boy in our ward gave a talk about his up coming mission. I couldn't stop crying thinking about Drew growing up and serving a mission one day. After church we took Drew to Jared's parents house where we had an awesome taco lunch with family. I was so glad that my family was able to come too. It was a very special day for us!

1 comment:

Unhappy Customer said...

Love the pictures!! So great that so many of your family members were able to come.