Tuesday, January 17, 2012

8 months old!


I feel like Drew goes through surges of learning new things and this week was one of them! The first week of being 8 months old he learned to crawl, started pulling himself up to standing, started cutting those top two teeth (finally) and waved at me! He is also bobbing his head to music. It's so cute when a new song comes on he goes back and forth with his head. I love to watch him learn and grow. When he learns something new he always looks so proud of himself! Now that he is crawling he is getting into a lot more stuff and making me realize I should have baby proofed. He's also been babbling up a storm and it's so adorable. He seems like he has a lot to say sometimes and I love listening to his little mono-logs! I can't get enough of this little guy! This months photo was so fun and there were so many pics to choose from because he was having a blast in the chair this month. It is getting more and more dangerous though because he is so wiggly and wild these days. I didn't really think it though when I started this project. I think next time I will have to have someone there as a spotter!

No comments: