Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm pregnant!


We had talked about trying to start a family when Jared finished school and so the summer after he graduated from his credential program we thought we should go for it. We had no idea that it would happen quite so fast though. After the first month of not using birth control I remember telling Jared I think you should come look at this! The pregnancy test I took was a first response one and it had a very faint second line. I couldn't believe my eyes and neither could Jared. I went into the doctor to be tested and he said that it was negative so I figured that must be right but after another week i took another home test and yet again it was positive! So the moral of the story is that I found out that the first response tests are more accurate than the doctors pee test! At least in this case!

No comments: