Sunday, February 13, 2011

Telling the fam!




I wanted to tell both our moms in a cute way but Jared thought it was lame so I just told my mom how I wanted and we told his mom how he wanted. I know it was a little early to tell people but I found out that I am terrible at keeping secrets! I was dying to tell anyone I talked to so waiting till I was about 8 weeks seemed like an eternity. We took my mom out to dinner and before she got there I gave a cake to the waitress and told her to bring it out first before we ordered. The cake said "bun in the oven" and I'll never forget my moms face...first she was confused and said she was thinking who's birthday is it? Then when she realized what it said she totally freaked out and we both cryed. Even Jared got teary eyed but we will not tell him that. It was fun telling everyone and everyone so was excited.

No comments: