Saturday, October 8, 2011

boys are so sweet:)



There are definitely days when I'm tired. I love to hold him but he's a heavy boy. I'm just glad I am holding him and cuddling him now though because I know this time will go by fast. I totally believe in attachment parenting (quickly responding every time his cries, baby wearing, breastfeeding and having my baby close by at night). Certain parts of that maybe more work now but I believe it will be so much better in the long run. I know the bond we are forming now will help him to be a more independent and happy person for the rest of his life. He knows I love him and am there for him whenever he needs me. Even if it's 4:00 in the morning!

1 comment:

Unhappy Customer said...

Awesome picture!! Tomorrow he'll be 5 months old!! Wow has time gone by fast!!