Saturday, October 29, 2011

teething why me!

So Drew got his first tooth today. It was a rough week for both of us! Drew didn't sleep much for two nights in a row and would wake up screaming. I felt so bad for him. He usually only wakes up quietly nurses and goes back to sleep. I don't know how moms do it with babies that cry at night. I could barley handle two nights. I should have been more prepared for this and known ahead of time what to give him to help with the pain. I hate the idea of giving him anything that's not natural so I got Hylands teething tablets and gel that seem to be helping a lot and are totally natural. We'll be much more ready for the next tooth! I really hope the rest of his teeth come in with less pain though. Poor guys has been drooling like crazy, chewing on anything he can get in his mouth and he has a runny/stuffy nose for the first time in his life. He's been doing a little better now that it popped out so we'll see how he does tonight at truck o' treat...at least he's taking a late nap right now so he'll hopefully be happier tonight. A happier dinosaur that is!

No comments: