Friday, November 4, 2011

somewhere in the 5 month zone!

My little monkey boy leaning on his hands! He's actually been sitting straight up lately. He's still not totally stable though. These pics where from very early in the morning. I've never been a morning person but when he looks up at me and smiles I can't help but love it even if it's 6am!

He always makes the wide eyed surprised look when he see's my camera! I have to trick him into smiling by hiding the camera till the last second.
My boys definitely have a special relationship. I love to see them together. Drew really loves his dad. He also loves story time. Sometimes he will sit with me for like 30 minutes while I read to him. He likes it when we do funny voices too.


This is my little shark boy! Now all he needs is lava girl!
Drew loves to look at himself in the mirror! We listen to music and dance around in the mirror and he just smiles and laughs and loves every minute of it. It's fun for me too. I like to save mirror time for when I run out of things to do!

No comments: