Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We love books


Drew loves it when we read to him. He will sometimes sit for 30min and look at books while I read to him. He has favorites already "the snail and the whale," "hop on pop," "caps for sale" and he likes "mirror me" because he can see himself! We also read from a kids bible book and he likes those stories. I know which ones he really likes because he smiles when I show him the book. The snail and the whale is probably his number 1 pick. He likes it when I do silly voices and even seems to anticipate the parts that I do the voices because before the certain parts he will look at me and wait for me to do a silly voice...then he smiles when I do it! It's so nice to have him like books so much and to be able to share my favorite childhood books with him. We have a good time and he doesn't even mind that I'm a total dork!

1 comment:

Unhappy Customer said...

so cute!! What a great way to spend time together!!