Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween!

This is my favorite picture from Halloween! My one toothed baby and pumpkin!
Halloween was fun this year! I love baby costumes and so it was hard to decide what to dress him up as. I went shopping with my mom and we found a really cute duck costume but when we brought it back and showed Jared his face said it all. When I asked him about it he said "it's not the most manly costume" he was right...it was adorable but it did have tights and I think drew will thank Jared later on for saving him from that one! A dinosaur is much more manly! lol




The week before Halloween was a tough one. Drew got his first tooth and we had a couple hard nights and fussy days. But he did surprisingly well at our trunk o treat. He was happy the whole time and even stayed up past his 7pm bed time.
My mom got him those cute shoes to go with his costume and Jared's mom got him the costume! Drew is very lucky to have such nice Grandmas.
We were lame parents this year and didn't dress up. Maybe we'll get our act together by next year.
Drew with the big boy dinosaurs! Raawww!
Dinosaurs where the popular little boy costumes this year. Drew's friend Ben was a dino too!

No comments: