Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy half birthday Drew!


Wow...I can't believe it's been a half a year already! This little guy has grown and changed sooo much! His little personality is really coming out more and more. He always wants to be movin and shakin. He is sitting up much better on his own...he no longer leans forward on his hands now he can sit straight up. He still is a little wobbly but is getting more steady every day. He is a drool monster and he puts everything he can get his hands on in his mouth and slobbers all over it. He has two teeth on the bottom and loves to chew on stuff. Drew is scooting too...he goes backwards which seems to really frustrate him because he scoots away from his toys and every time he moves he gets farther away and more frustrated! He has learned how to roll toward his toys though which he likes. He is also standing really steady. I only have to hold his hands for balance and he also likes to take steps when he's standing. I wish we had a jumper or a saucer because he would probably really like that. Drew is still doing the screamer thing for fun "aaaahhhhh" at the top of his lungs. I call him my wild child sometimes. He is also making all kinds of sounds and it's so cute because sometimes it seems like he is having a conversations with me. I'll say something and then he looks at me and makes sounds and facial expressions like he's talking to me. So cute. And when he's upset he says "muum" when he's crying. I don't think he realizes what he's saying but I like to think he's calling for me. Ever since he got his teeth he has also been making the funniest old man face. I've been trying to get a picture of it. This months photo shoot was quick and I had my mom there to spot him in the chair because now he is a lot more mobile. It was so cute because he was sitting straight up in the chair and kind of rocking back and forth. I don't think he realized how he was doing it but because of his moving around it made the chair rock which he seemed to really like! I love this little guy. I can't wait to see what this month brings!

1 comment:

Unhappy Customer said...

We love this guy too!! He is so adorable and hanging out is so much fun!!