Monday, October 10, 2011

Drew is 5 months old!

Drew has been on the earth for 5 months! I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He's a great baby..he's happy and goofy just like his dad! He laughs and smiles and is very ticklish. It's so fun to see more of his personality coming out. He's been very vocal latley and squaks at me when he doesn't like something. Drew is rolling over from his back to his tummy all the time now but he doesn't know how to roll back yet so he'll get frustrated and starts squaking until I turn him back. I'm pretty excited for him to learn how to roll back on his own! He's cutting his first tooth also. He had a little white speck on the bottom and he's been drooling like crazy. We've started calling him drooly drew latley! lol He also has been sitting on his own for short periods. He sits forward on and leans on his hands like a little monkey. He sits really well in his bumbo now. Drew's also been grabbing and holding things much better. He can pass toys from one hand to the other and hold smaller objects. He's been grabbing me more too. While I'm nursing him he'll try to grab my face, my neck and anything else he can reach! He's changing so fast.I'm excited to see what this month brings.


No comments: