Thursday, June 23, 2011

6 weeks old!








It's so fun to watch our little baby grow! He is so sweet and fun to hangout with. He loves to cuddle. It's been really fun lately because he has been looking around more and it seems like he can see so much more than before. He's smiling at me and looking at my face way more. He can hold his head up better and when he's laying on his belly he can lift his head and turn it to the other side. When I stand him up he can straighten his legs and hold himself up (with me holding him). And the other day I was tickling his foot and he did the cutest little laugh I've ever heard. He also is tracking things too. It's awesome feeling like he's more interactive with us. Last night when Jared came home I was giving Drew a bath and when Jared came in he said "hey buddy" and Drew turned and looked right at him! We just can't get enough of this little guy. We love talking to him, singing to him and reading him stories too! Jared makes up the cutest songs for him when they hangout.

No comments: