Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feeling good and loving motherhood!





Before I had the baby I was really worried that I would be a zombie once the baby was here. I'm the kind of person that needs my 8 hours or I'm a grumpy pants. Thankfully my baby is a good sleeper and I took the advice to sleep when the baby sleeps. I've been feeling rested and I've really been able to enjoy this special time in our lives. Jared has been amazing and helpful too. I also decided to encapsulate my placenta and that has been amazing. Anytime I'm feeling tired I just take a couple pills and I feel so energized and great. I really think taking the pills has helped me a lot postpartum. I know a lot of people think it's weird but if it makes me feel this good who cares what people think! My hair has been thicker and shinier than ever, I've had lots of energy and I never felt moody or emotional after the birth! It's been so great.

1 comment:

Unhappy Customer said...

I love being a mommy too!! The first few weeks I felt like a zombie from lack of sleep but now I feel great and like myself!!