Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meet Drew!










After the doctor and midwives left we all we so tired we fell asleep for a few hours. When we woke up we called our moms and families and texted our friends. I remember my mom and sister being so surprised that I had the baby because I didn't tell anyone that I was going into labor. I didn't want people waiting around or worrying about me so I wanted to wait till after to tell people. It was funny though because my sister thought I was just joking! I had to tell her a few times no I really had the baby for real!








When they pic Drew on my chest he was so awake and alert! He looked up at me and it seemed like an out of body experience! I was so happy and so surprised how perfect and big he looked. Jared was sitting behind me and grabbed his camera. He took this pic minutes after Drew was born! After a while they measured and weighed him and checked him out. Then they cleaned up and left!

No comments: