Monday, September 12, 2011

4 months old!!




Wow time is flying by. My little baby is 4 months old now. He is 17.2 pounds and 27 1/2 inches long! Such a big boy. He is 80th percentile for weight, 50th for head size and 95th percentile for height. He's is finally living up to his genetics. lol His personality is starting to come out more. He no longer wants to lay around now he wants to be on the go all the time. He wants to stand or sit up and look around. He's been doing this new scooting thing when I sit him up. He scoots down by arching his back and then he smiles and seems very pleased with himself even though his neck is all kinked! It was very difficult to get his picture in the chair this month because every time I put him up he would scootch down before I could get a picture! He's so strong and crazy these days. I'm getting a little worried for when he can really move because I don't think he'll ever stop. He's also been getting really good at grabbing things and is even grabbing his own feet now. My mom pointed out that he seems to favor his right hand and so he might be right handed. We'll see in time.

1 comment:

Unhappy Customer said...

He's growing and changing everyday!! Adorable!!