Thursday, September 29, 2011

General RS meeting was awesome!

The general RS meeting was so great. Jared was so nice to watch Drew so I could go and listen to the talks. It's so crazy because I spend every minute with Drew so you'd think I'd be glad to get away but I missed him even though I was only away for 2 hours. It was nice to really be able to listen though and I loved all the talks and as always I really loved President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk. I have such a strong testimony that Heavenly Father loves all his children individually and it was so nice to hear him talk about how precious we are in God's eyes. We are never forgotten and even things that we do that might not be that important in the worlds eyes are important to Heavenly Father. I loved how he talked about being patient with yourself. I feel like it is much easier to be patient with others and then be hard on yourself for every little thing. It's something I need to work on and I was glad he talked about that. There were so many wonderful parts to his talk. I really wish that every woman could watch it because I wish that everyone could know how much God loves and values them. We are never forgotten in God's eyes.

No comments: