Thursday, September 29, 2011

I love being a mom:)

I really love being a mom. I was a little worried about how it would be to be home all the time and to be a mom before I had Drew. It's so crazy how everyone tells you you'll love your baby so much and I never really understood that till I had my own. It's sounds cheesy but you really do love them more and more everyday. Every little thing they do is so precious you just can't get enough. I love just having one baby because I can just laying around and take naps with him and cuddle. I'm really trying to enjoy this time because I know when I have more kid's it will not be so easy to rest and sleep. Drew is such a good baby and even though he still nurses at night I think it is so special and I love that he holds my hand when he's nursing. Those little moments are precious to me. I love his little smile when he looks up at me in the morning. I'm so excited for Drew to grow and be able to do more but I also just want him to stay little so I can keep cuddling with him. Being a mom is much better than expected and I can imagine as I have more kids that my love is just going to grow even more.