Wednesday, September 28, 2011

On a roll!



At a little over 4 1/2 months Drew started rolling over. He's been almost doing it for a few weeks but just recently started really rolling. He rolls from his back to his tummy and the first day he started doing it he looked surprised and very pleased with himself! Now every time I put him down he rolls and is almost rolling in both directions. It's kinda funny that he rolls from his back to his tummy because he doesn't like being on his tummy and gets made when he can't roll back! It's been so fun to watch him get stronger and do more but I'm a little scared for when he can really move. It seems like once he learns a new thing he doesn't stop. I'm so sad that the second picture is to dark but I didn't have my camera on the right settings. I love the picture anyway because he is doing his "i'm so proud of myself smile."

No comments: